Wednesday, January 4, 2012

~twenty twelve~

As my youngest would say,
"Who matters?"......
Last year brought many changes for our family: new job for myself, "middle school" for our oldest, new ball teams, but most of all a new outlook on life. I have been guilty for a very long time of letting what other people think about me effect my every day life.... to the extreme. This very time last year I was online daily searching for a new job, wondering what the future was going to hold, and worrying about small things that really didn't matter at all. I found comfort in reading blogs from other women who inspired me, taught me, and made me realize that I needed to appreciate more of the smaller things in life. I am continually putting into action what I have learned from them. I am grateful to these women... all of whom to which I am just an "Anonymous" reader. I have continued to follow a handful of blogs daily, all of which I have NEVER posted a comment, never voiced my opinion, feelings, or gratitude towards. I feel as though it is my time to enter this online world and introduce myself to these people who I have never "met". This will be my space to share. Thank you...for inspiring me every day.
And to answer my son's question.......
YOU MATTER.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool blog. Good luck with your journey.

~Kelly~ said...

Thank you!

Unknown said...

So glad you started and we met.

YellowLadyBird said...

I'm brand new to blogging too... Love your "this moment" picture.

-Karen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...