Wednesday, January 4, 2012

~twenty twelve~

As my youngest would say,
"Who matters?"......
Last year brought many changes for our family: new job for myself, "middle school" for our oldest, new ball teams, but most of all a new outlook on life. I have been guilty for a very long time of letting what other people think about me effect my every day life.... to the extreme. This very time last year I was online daily searching for a new job, wondering what the future was going to hold, and worrying about small things that really didn't matter at all. I found comfort in reading blogs from other women who inspired me, taught me, and made me realize that I needed to appreciate more of the smaller things in life. I am continually putting into action what I have learned from them. I am grateful to these women... all of whom to which I am just an "Anonymous" reader. I have continued to follow a handful of blogs daily, all of which I have NEVER posted a comment, never voiced my opinion, feelings, or gratitude towards. I feel as though it is my time to enter this online world and introduce myself to these people who I have never "met". This will be my space to share. Thank you...for inspiring me every day.
And to answer my son's question.......
YOU MATTER.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool blog. Good luck with your journey.

Kelly said...

Thank you!

Heather aka Proud Mama said...

So glad you started and we met.

YellowLadyBird said...

I'm brand new to blogging too... Love your "this moment" picture.

-Karen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...