Friday, June 1, 2012

~this moment~

{this moment} - A Friday ritual. A single photo - no words a couple words of thanks -
capturing a moment from the week.
A simple, special, extraordinary moment.
A moment I want to pause, savor and remember.
Inspired by SouleMama

Thank you, Tracey, for these lovely bowls and seeds!
Your work is beautiful and I feel honored to have them in our home.  
Before we opened the box:
I guessed blue.
Derek  picked red. 
Austin chose yellow. 
Much to our surprise, there were TWO in the box.... Derek and I were both right!
 (*Austin was happy he got the tissue paper color right!* )

9 comments:

Melissa said...

Aren't they pretty?!?! Congrats!

Unknown said...

You are quite lucky. Great guessing job too. I coveted those bowls, but I just have no room while we are far from home. Enjoy them.

Amber said...

Those are too cool! Lucky you!! Have a great weekend, Kelly!

cpcable said...

Oh, lucky you! These are gorgeous!

karen said...

Such a lovely lovely gift!!! That is a great moment :)

Kim said...

Such a lovely moment, thanks for sharing it with us. Tracey's work is fabulous!!!!

Enjoy your weekend.

Tracey ~ Clover said...

I'm glad you like them Kelly. Thank you so much for all the sweet words. I hoe you have a weekend filled with beauty!

krisha said...

Oh those are so pretty! Are they made of clay?
Have a great week!

~Kelly~ said...

Yes, they are beautiful and I surely do feel lucky to have won them.

Krisha~ They are gourds. Check out how Tracey makes them here:

http://clover-seven.blogspot.com/2012/05/little-giveaway.html

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...