Friday, June 1, 2012

~this moment~

{this moment} - A Friday ritual. A single photo - no words a couple words of thanks -
capturing a moment from the week.
A simple, special, extraordinary moment.
A moment I want to pause, savor and remember.
Inspired by SouleMama

Thank you, Tracey, for these lovely bowls and seeds!
Your work is beautiful and I feel honored to have them in our home.  
Before we opened the box:
I guessed blue.
Derek  picked red. 
Austin chose yellow. 
Much to our surprise, there were TWO in the box.... Derek and I were both right!
 (*Austin was happy he got the tissue paper color right!* )

9 comments:

Melissa said...

Aren't they pretty?!?! Congrats!

Heather aka Proud Mama said...

You are quite lucky. Great guessing job too. I coveted those bowls, but I just have no room while we are far from home. Enjoy them.

Amber said...

Those are too cool! Lucky you!! Have a great weekend, Kelly!

cpcable said...

Oh, lucky you! These are gorgeous!

Swanski said...

Such a lovely lovely gift!!! That is a great moment :)

Kim Corrigan-Oliver said...

Such a lovely moment, thanks for sharing it with us. Tracey's work is fabulous!!!!

Enjoy your weekend.

Tracey said...

I'm glad you like them Kelly. Thank you so much for all the sweet words. I hoe you have a weekend filled with beauty!

krisha said...

Oh those are so pretty! Are they made of clay?
Have a great week!

~Kelly~ said...

Yes, they are beautiful and I surely do feel lucky to have won them.

Krisha~ They are gourds. Check out how Tracey makes them here:

http://clover-seven.blogspot.com/2012/05/little-giveaway.html

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...