Tuesday, June 19, 2012

~seven things~

Thankful. Smiling. Laughing. Appreciating. Adoring.
Loving. Holding. Remembering. Sharing.

Linking up with Lisa from Little Coffee Beans

Here are seven little things that I'm loving today.
..........................................................

:: Painting fun outdoors


:: Lemon peel bracelets my little one "makes" and wears


:: Friends with a pool to enjoy in this hot weather 



:: Starting a new book while my older boy gets ready for a game


:: Watching my little one roll down the hill and then try to stand up and walk


:: Beautiful sights and scents in our garden



:: Endless games of memory on the floor


5 comments:

Lisa Coffee said...

Love this list Kelly! Thanks for playing along! That lemon bracelet is too cool and Yes to cool pools. We're spending time at our local pool too.
I wanted to sent you a note "offline" but can't find your email address. Mind sending me a note with your email address? I'm at littlecoffeebeans@gmail.com
Hope you have a great, and cool day!

Amber said...

Those are great! And your roses are so beautiful! Enjoy the pool...

Unknown said...

What a great list! I love watching the dizzy discombobulated kiddos try to walk. It is comical. Which of Jodi's books are you reading?

Melissa said...

Great lists. I used to play memory with the boys. Really should be playing it for my own benefit now

cpcable said...

Lovely. That lemon peel bracelet? That's one I just might have to try. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...