Wednesday, May 16, 2012

~no particular order~

We are full swing into baseball season around here. Every evening this week you'll find us at a ballpark. 
Practice and games.
This weekend we'll spend both days at a tournament for our oldest.

Here we go...
Top THREE favorite things at a baseball game:
(in no particular order) 


Derek


Austin


Soft pretzel


Off to a ball game now!
And I think I might just have a soft pretzel for dinner.
It's ball season, baby...
I can bend the rules a little.
OK...nevermind...I'll be good.
No, wait, I can't.
Alright....
You talked me into it. 
I'll just get "lightly salted".
That's better.
But the cheese sauce stays.



5 comments:

Heather aka Proud Mama said...

or mustard. yum! Love the shots of the boys. Makes me remember my softball days and many times at the fields for my brothers.

Amber said...

Ha! I laughed out loud when I got to the pretzel comment. I love, love, love soft pretzels. Have you ever made pretzel bread? Seriously, it tastes like a huge loaf of soft pretzel. Dangerous stuff. Enjoy yours!

Kim Corrigan-Oliver said...

Great shots!! Hope you had fun at the game and enjoyed that pretzel :)

Melissa said...

Yeah, they don't have pretzels at wrestling tournaments and that is probably a good thing :)

simona said...

that soft pretzel photo is fabulous! made my mouth water instantly!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...