Wednesday, May 16, 2012

~no particular order~

We are full swing into baseball season around here. Every evening this week you'll find us at a ballpark. 
Practice and games.
This weekend we'll spend both days at a tournament for our oldest.

Here we go...
Top THREE favorite things at a baseball game:
(in no particular order) 


Derek


Austin


Soft pretzel


Off to a ball game now!
And I think I might just have a soft pretzel for dinner.
It's ball season, baby...
I can bend the rules a little.
OK...nevermind...I'll be good.
No, wait, I can't.
Alright....
You talked me into it. 
I'll just get "lightly salted".
That's better.
But the cheese sauce stays.



5 comments:

Unknown said...

or mustard. yum! Love the shots of the boys. Makes me remember my softball days and many times at the fields for my brothers.

Amber said...

Ha! I laughed out loud when I got to the pretzel comment. I love, love, love soft pretzels. Have you ever made pretzel bread? Seriously, it tastes like a huge loaf of soft pretzel. Dangerous stuff. Enjoy yours!

Kim said...

Great shots!! Hope you had fun at the game and enjoyed that pretzel :)

Melissa said...

Yeah, they don't have pretzels at wrestling tournaments and that is probably a good thing :)

simona said...

that soft pretzel photo is fabulous! made my mouth water instantly!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...